Whether your non-profit organization is looking for help with an event, a specific project, or strategic planning, K&A has the ability to take your fundraising operation to the next level. Our team can provide the support your organization needs to fund and grow your services.
After assessing the current and past performance of your fundraising operation, if applicable, we offer the following services to help maximize the success of your PAC fundraising efforts:
Creation of Organizational Fundraising Plan
- Determine what are realistic goals for your organization;
- Assist with the creation of a comprehensive finance plan and budget;
- Help identify the tools and resources necessary to achieve your organization’s fundraising goals;
- Help create a Cash Flow for each fundraising strategy to assist with budgeting and planning;
- Ensure proper compliance and accounting systems are in place, along with a finance staffing structure that meets the needs of your organization and finance plan;
- Ensure the proper involvement of Management, Board members and other key staff in operation and execution of finance plan.
- Develop a comprehensive Event schedule, including house parties, Meet & Greets, major donor receptions, low-dollar events, etc.;
- Ensure each event has a timeline, budget and tasks are assigned to appropriate staff;
- Assist with compiling fundraising event prospect lists;
- Serve as liaison with event host(s) and/or host committee, when appropriate;
- Assist with design and printing of event materials, including invitations;
- Coordinate event logistics, including mailings, program, catering, budgets, vendor management, etc.;
- Manage your fundraising events in Washington, DC and other cities with individuals;
- Set up and staff donor meetings in Washington, DC and other cities, as appropriate.
- Review, edit and format correspondence tailored to your organization (direct mail, thank you letters, etc.) whether by mail or email;
- Review and assist with the development of all related marketing and fundraising materials, if needed;
- Identify targeted universes to send prospect correspondence;
- Recommend and supervise fundraising direct mail companies;
- Help create a comprehensive direct mail/email solicitation and re-solicitation plan.
Creation and Implementation of Donor Call Program
- Develop and facilitate an efficient and effective donor call time program;
- Train and supervise staff, as appropriate;
- Develop appropriate Call Time metrics and systems to measure performance;
- Assist with the organizing and prioritizing the donor calls;
- Assist with new donor prospecting based on the organization’s background, target audience and service constituency;
- Train staff on various methods of donor prospecting, research and targeting;
- Target specific ask amounts for each donor prospect, if necessary;
- Assist with the production of written follow-up to confirmed pledges;
- Help with phone and email follow-up to confirmed pledges, when appropriate.
- Assist in creation of job descriptions for your fundraising staff;
- Help find and interview qualified applicants;
- Train fundraising staff on all aspects of finance operation, as needed;
- Supervise and advise your fundraising staff, as needed.
Other Tasks Related to Fundraising Operation
- Build the capacity of organizational staff to assist with fundraising efforts;
- Facilitate the cleaning/organizing of your database;
- Help create system of tracking pledges, income and the overall progress for your organization;
- Recommend and supervise vendors, including financial compliance and caging companies, direct mail firms, website and database software companies, etc., if needed.